- SAFETY & SECURITY
- STAY AND PLAY
100 SW 3rd Ave
Revolution Live can accommodate a maximum capacity of 1,300 people, divided between the main floor, second floor, VIP mezzanine, and outside balconies. Revolution Live is a general admission, standing room only venue, however, seating is available through a bottle service reservation with the VIP Manager, Zena Goldsmith, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 954-770-8822.
Hours of Operation:
Revolution Live is an event driven venue and thus there are no set hours of operation. Please refer to the particular event times located under the EVENTS tab for approximate timing. All Ages events generally end by 11:00PM, while 18+ events may go on past 12:00AM. To enter an 18+ or 21+ event you must show valid identification as proof of age.
Revolution Live allows smoking inside the venue unless specified by artist request.
Revolution Live offers a full liquor bar including bottled and draft beer, plus sodas and water. Alcohol is restricted to anyone over the age of 21+ with a valid form of identification.
Revolution Live does not allow re-entry.
Our policy is to request ID from any customer who appears to be under the age of 35 years old. We have the right to, and will, refuse entry to any customer who cannot produce a valid form of identification.
• Valid current drivers license issued by the State of Florida or any other state.
• Valid photo identification card issued by the State of Florida or any other state.
• Armed Forces Identification.
• Valid U.S. Passport or travel visa/passport issued by a foreign country containing the holder’s photograph.
Parking is available on privately owned lots surrounding the venue and on metered spaces on SW 3rd Ave and SW 2nd Ave. Public parking garages are also located nearby on SW 2nd St.
Those who wish to use public transportation can refer to: http://bit.ly/16kXybM
Didn’t get your answer?
Please email email@example.com with further questions or concerns.
Want to play at Revolution Live?
Please complete the artist submission link for future consideration: http://www.jointherevolution.net/artist-band-submission.
- MARKETINGKyle NoseworthyRevolution Marketing Manageremail: Kyle@jointherevolution.netnumber: 954-449-1027Cathy JenkinsCorporate & Private Event Salesemail: firstname.lastname@example.org: 954-449-1028PRODUCTIONChris MorrisProduction Managernumber: 954-534-5011BOX OFFICEJessica RichardsBox Office Managernumber: 786-770-8822Zena TarantinoBeverage & VIP Manageremail: email@example.com: 954-449-1025
Revolution Live is committed to the safety and security of our patrons, performers and staff. Since 2004 Revolution has worked diligently to ensure that not only do our patrons have a great time, but most importantly that we provide them with a safe and secure environment.
Revolution Live would like to let you know about its safety measures that are in place here at the venue, maximizing the safety of our guest’s.
• Revolution Live main floor has 9 main emergency exits.
• Revolution Live balcony has 7 emergency exits to an exterior fire escape.
• Before each show, there is an announcement directing patrons to take note of the location of emergency exits.
• All emergency exits and emergency exit signs are checked each and every show date prior to opening doors by our security staff.
• In the Revolution Live building, there are fire extinguishers located throughout the building, as well as 4 backup fire extinguishers located in our office.
• All fire extinguishers are regularly inspected by our local city fire marshal.
• Revolution Live security staff is well trained, and some are licensed security officers with the State of Florida.
• Revolution Live security staff have received numerous commendations for our cooperation in deterring underage drinking.
• Revolution Live security staff does not use any weapons of any kind,including mace, pepper spray or any other toxic air-released compound.
We're looking for Interns interested in:
• Corporate Sales and Event Management
• Concert Marketing and Promotions
• Nightlife Marketing
• Box Office and Ticket Sales
• Catering Management
620 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Classic rooms -$89.00
Executive Tower rooms – $105.00
Executive tower with balcony rooms $125.00Rates valid for stay August 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2013
Enter access code EDMREV when making your reservation
Reservation Link: https://booking.ihotelier.com/istay/istay.jsp?HotelID=15542&RatePlanID=1341725
Sheraton Suites Plantation
311 N University Drive
Plantation, FL 33324
$99 per night
Rates valid for stay August 1st through 5th, 2013
Reservations by phone: 1-800-325-3535 Code:MDH01A or ask for the Mad Decent Block Party rate
Link:Mad Decent Block Party (OR copy and paste the following link into a web browser) https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/maddecentblockparty
401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
$169 per night plus tax
Rates valid for stay August 1st through 6th, 2013
Frequently Asked QuestionsTickets may be picked up at the box office located on SW 3rd Ave, right outside of Revolution Live on the west side of the building.Yes, Monday through Saturday 11AM – 7PM
If the show has not sold out you may purchase tickets at the box office on the day of show; however, we do encourage patrons to purchase their tickets in advance if they are concerned the show may sell out. Patrons will save on service fees by coming to the Box OfficeTickets may be purchased in advance at the Revolution Live box office, online at www.ticketmaster.com, over the phone at 1800.745.3000 or at any official Ticketmaster outlets including Wal-Marts.Revolution Live is a general admission only venue; We do offer a VIP area (bottle service) that includes seating for about 50 people each and every show.
Please call Zena 954.770.8822 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP only for special events that require a seated audience will there be seating available.
Private RentalsYes, Revolution Live is available for private rental for all types of events. Corporate events, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16s, Quinces, fashion shows, product releases, holiday parties, graduations, team building, reunions, fundraisers, etc. Contact Cathy Jenkins at 954.449.1028 for information.Revolution Live boasts a 5 Star Chef on staff for catering of all private events that we plan on our property. Click here to download our catering package.We supply high top tables with linen, chairs and sofa seating. Low top tables, lighted tables and specialty linens can be added to your party.Yes, all age events are allowed at our venue. If alcohol is to be consumed we must wrist band anybody 21 years of age and over.Revolution Live has an industrial decor with a rock-and-roll feel. If you require another look we can provide a list of vendors that can help you decorate the room to your vision.Revolution Live has talented DJs on staff or we can bring in many types of entertainment for private events from magicians to nationally known talent. We can find something to fit your theme and budget.
BarRevolution Live takes cash and all major credit cards. Checks will not be accepted as payment.Revolution Live is an all ages venue unless specified otherwise (18+ or 21+). We encourage those under the age of 18 to bring some sort of identification. We also require that all patrons 18 and over bring proper identification. Those that are 21 and older without proper identification will not be allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages; alcohol consumption will not be allowed or tolerated without proper identification.Yes, food can be purchased at Revolution Live’s concession stand & grill located at the main entrance.Patrons are allowed to purchase only two (2) drinks per individual present at point of purchase with the appropriate wristband.Immediate expulsion from the venue will result for minors caught drinking. In severe cases the proper authorities will be contacted if resistance arises.We will always place lost or left IDs & credit cards at our box office. You are welcome to pick up your card at the Revolution Live box office.
(Open Mon thru Sat 11AM-7PM)
Please feel free to call our office (954-449-1025) in advance and notify management of your lost credit card.Under no condition does Revolution Live allow crowd surfing. Doing so may result in expulsion from the venue. If warned and repeated expulsion will be the result.Revolution Live has a strict no re-entry policy. Only in emergency circumstances will re-entry be allowed. The supervisor of the venue will determine this.
SafetyRevolution Live is fully equipped with an emergency lighting, proper fire extinguishers and sprinkler system, should an emergency take place.Paramedics are staffed on a show-by-show basis and therefore are not present at all shows. If you experience an emergency that requires medical attention please contact the closest security guard and they will help you with you needs. We do have FTLPD police detail at the entrance for every show.Revolution Live does not allow the use of pyrotechnics by any artist or patron at our facilities.Security staff is provided and is located at all entrances/exits,and roaming within the venue to assist in maintaining order. They can be identified in yellow Revolution Live Security shirts. If you have any questions or need assistance with a complication, please alert any of the security staff on site and they will be happy to serve you to the best of their ability.Revolution Live is equipped to accommodate all ADA patrons’ needs. If you require specific accommodations, please call the box office 954.449.1025, email email@example.com in advance or notify the front gate supervisor upon arrival, so that these accommodations can be arranged.
ItemsProhibited items include:
• Plastic containers, sealed or unsealed, (i.e. water bottles),thermoses, bota bags, or wine skins.
• Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs.
• Glass bottles or aluminum cans.
• Laser pointers (will be confiscated and patron will be subject to ejection)
• Recording devices (audio, video or cameras as restricted per show)
• Any weapon or item construed as a weapon such as guns, knives, sticks, tasers, fireworks, or firearms.
• Permanent markers or pens.
• Bullhorns or noisemakers.
• Backpacks or duffel bags.
• Lawn chairs or folding chairs.
• Confetti or stickers.
• Animals or pets.
• Skateboards or rollerblades.
• Chains or jewelry with spiked edges.You are welcome to pick up your lost item the next time you visit Revolution Live or at our Box Office. Any bartender, hostess or security personnel can assist you in retrieving your belongings. Please feel free to call in advance and notify management of your lost property. (954-449-1025)Revolution Live has a strict no re-entry policy. Only in emergency circumstances will re-entry be allowed and determined by the manager on duty.Ultimately, the camera and recording policy are up to the discretion of the artist performing that evening, but in most cases the house policy represents an industry standard. Revolution Live standard house policy does not allow professional cameras, audio or video recording devices, or cameras with detachable lenses unless the artist performing that evening has approved proper press credentials. Point and shoot cameras that fit in a front shirt pocket are acceptable as long as they do not have a detachable lens. Any professional photography will have to be approved by our publicist. Please see contact information for publicist contact information.You are not allowed to bring a chair to the venue. If you are in serious need of a chair due to a medical condition, please contact the front gate manager for assistance.Outside food and beverage are not permitted, but you may purchase food and drink inside the venue.Revolution Live does not provide a coat or bag check at the venue. If you bring either one of these items you will be accountable for it the entire evening.
ChildrenChildren under five do not require a ticket to attend the show however, if the event you are attending is children’s entertainment focused, all attendees will require a ticket at full face value.Revolution Live is an all age’s venue. However, a guardian is still responsible for children under the age of seventeen.Yes, young adults are allowed to attend a show on their own but a guardian is still responsible for any child under seventeen.Revolution Live does not allow strollers. Please contact us in advance regarding special circumstances and contact the front gate supervisor upon your arrival to the show.Regardless of guardian presence, individuals under the age of 21 may not consume alcohol in all cases.
LocationsRevolution Live is located in the heart of downtown Ft. Lauderdale on SW 3rd Ave (also known as Nugent Ave)For detailed directions and a map of the venue location please visit our contact page.Revolution Live does not have its own parking lot. Parking is available at any open pay station meters in the surrounding area or in any open parking garages.Yes, There is an ATM located inside Revolution Live and one inside Americas Backyard. There are also several in the nearby area.
VIPOur VIP area is located in our mezzanine. It is blocked off from general admission and overlooks the stage with no sight line obstructions.Yes, our VIP area is setup with couches and tables to enjoy a relaxed view of the stage.Reservation for VIP are available on a First come First serve basis. You can arrange reservation at VIP@jointherevolution.net or call Zena at 954.770.8822All VIP area patrons must be 21 years of age or older.Buckets of beer may be purchased but must meet our minimum bottle price. Buckets of beer may be mix-matched brands.Yes, re-entry is permitted in our VIP area. Patrons of our VIP area will receive a separate wristband for access.Yes, we have a security guard and a VIP hostess in the area to ensure the safety and cleanliness of the section.