100 SW 3rd Ave
Parking is available on privately owned lots surrounding the venue and on metered spaces on SW 3rd Ave. A parking garage is also close nearby located on SW 5th Ave.
Those who wish to use public transportation can refer to: http://www.broward.org/BCT/MapsAndSchedules/Pages/mapsandschedules.asp
Hours of Operations:
Revolution Live is an event driven venue and thus there are no set hours of operation, however please check the particular event door and show times located under the SHOWS tab for approximate timing. All Ages events generally end by 11:00PM, while 18+ events may go on past 12:00PM. To enter a 18+ or 21+ event you must show one valid form of identification as proof of age.
Policy is to request ID from any customer who appears to be under the age of 35 years old. We have the right to, and will, refuse entry to any customer who cannot produce a valid form of identification.
• Valid current drivers license issued by the State of Florida or any other state.
• Valid photo identification card issued by the State of Florida or any other state.
• Armed Forces Identification
• Valid U.S. Passport or travel visa/passport issued by a foreign country containing the holder’s photograph
Revolution Live can accommodate a maximum capacity of 1,300 people, divided between the main floor, second floor, VIP mezzanine, and outside balconies. Revolution Live is a general admission, standing room only venue, however seating is available through a bottle service reservation with the VIP Manager, Zena Goldsmith, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 954-770-8822. To better understand the look and feel of the venue please page through the GALLERY tab on this website.
Revolution Live allows smoking inside the venue unless specified by an artist’s request.
Revolution Live does not allow re-entry.
Revolution Live offers a full liquor bar including bottled and draft beer, plus sodas and water. Alcohol is restricted to anyone over the age of 21+ with a valid form of identification.
Didn’t get your answer?
Please email email@example.com with further questions or concerns.
Have a band? Want to play at Revolution Live?
Please complete the artist submission link for future consideration, http://www.jointherevolution.net/submit.php?entry=artist.
Private Events & Catering Manager
Beverage & VIP Manager
Jazz Session: Bobby Lee Rodgers Trio
05/23/2013 at 7:00 pm
Xaun presents Lush w. Stone Love, Tony Matterhorn, ZJ Liquid, Black Chiney
05/24/2013 at 11:00 pm
Face to Face w/ Teenage Bottlerocket
05/29/2013 at 7:00 pm
Fight Time Promotions: Revolution 9 MMA
05/30/2013 at 6:00 pm
05/31/2013 at 8:00 pm
Watts Up Tour w. Antiserum, Helicopter Showdown and Clicks & Whistles
06/01/2013 at 8:00 pm
Killswitch Engage: Disarm The Descent Tour
06/04/2013 at 6:30 pm
Big Boi of Outkast Shoes for Running 2013 World Tour with special guest Killer Mike
06/05/2013 at 7:00 pm
06/07/2013 at 9:00 pm
Latinos Imparables Tour Featuring Jesse & Joy, presented by Downy Unstopables
06/09/2013 at 7:00 pm
07/03/2013 at 9:00 pm
Excision + Krewella
07/05/2013 at 9:00 pm
MIDNITE & I-WAYNE
07/20/2013 at 7:00 pm
Mad Decent Block Party w. Major Lazer, Zeds Dead, Flosstradamus, Big Gigantic, Riff Raff
08/03/2013 at 2:00 pm
HOB 20th Anniv. Presents The Cult – Electric13
08/13/2013 at 7:00 pm
Revolution Live is committed to the safety and security of our patrons, performers and staff. Since 2004 Revolution has worked diligently to ensure that not only do our patrons have a great time, but most importantly that we provide them with a safe and secure environment.
Revolution Live would like to let you know about its safety measures that are in place here at the venue, maximizing the safety of our guest’s.
• Revolution Live main floor has 9 main emergency exits.
• Revolution Live balcony has 7 emergency exits to an exterior fire escape.
• Before each show, there is an announcement directing patrons to take note of the location of emergency exits.
• All emergency exits and emergency exit signs are checked each and every show date prior to opening doors by our security staff.
• In the Revolution Live building, there are fire extinguishers located throughout the building, as well as 4 backup fire extinguishers located in our office.
• All fire extinguishers are regularly inspected by our local city fire marshal.
• Revolution Live security staff is well trained, and some are licensed security officers with the State of Florida.
• Revolution Live security staff have received numerous commendations for our cooperation in deterring underage drinking.
• Revolution Live security staff does not use any weapons of any kind,including mace, pepper spray or any other toxic air-released compound.
America’s Backyard :: Revolution Live :: Green Room
Looking for Interns interested in:
• Corporate Sales and Event Management
• Concert Marketing and Promotions
• Nightlife Marketing
• Box Office and Ticket Sales
• Catering Management