Great Music! Authentic Food!
Family fun for everyone. It’s carnival season and our city’s favorite Fort Mardi Gras returns for its third year bringing fun, food, drinks and authentic music for the whole family to Downtown Ft. Lauderdale. It’s all happening Saturday, February 10th from 4 to 10PM outside on the street and inside the Revolution Live complex at 100 SW Third Avenue in Ft. Lauderdale and admission is FREE!
Come feast on local cajun and creole flavors like Gumbo, Jambalaya, red beans and rice provided by Shuck N Dive! Immerse yourself in authentic Live Music, jesters, mystique and more you’ll have to see to believe!
In the spirit of Mardi Gras and New Orleans we’ll be featuring:
– Fort Mardi Gras returns with the ‘King’ Doc Reno of BIG 105.9FM.
– Shuck N’ Dive will fly in a 1000 pounds of Crawfish boil and we’ll be shucking on fresh Louisiana oysters
– Louisiana’s drink specials like Hurricanes, Daiquiris, Ice cold beer such as Abita and more
– Krewe Stage with authentic New Orleans sounds, live music and pop up burlesque shows
– Music by The Rockin Jake Band and music by the brass all stars
– Crawfish Chow Down and Oyster Eating contests
– Beads and a face painting station for the kids
– The Bazaar, a marketplace full of top regional independent and craft artists will line up the streets.
The event is sponsored by Big 105.9, Shuck N’ Dive, Bud Light, Abita Brewing Company, Sazerac, Southern Comfort and Damn Good Hospitality. Also, mark your calendars to wrap up the Mardi Gras celebration at Shuck N’ Dive for Fat Tuesday March 28th.