Mad Decent Block Party
$39.50 ADV / $45 DAY OF SHOW / $75 VIP
- BOTTLE SERVICE
Mad Decent Block Party
This event it 16+
GENERAL MDBP 2016 GUIDELINES. RULES MAY VARY SLIGHTLY AT LOCAL VENUES.
- Small bags, purses, and fanny packs
- Factory sealed water bottle
- Non-professional cameras
- Cell phones
- Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
- Sunglasses and hats
- Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products (max 3oz/90ml)
- Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions (please see special section below)
- Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- Prohibited Items
- Outside food or drink including CamelBak water systems
- Glass in any form
- Unsealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, chapstick/lip gloss
- Masks of any kind
- Focus light beam devices, including laser pointers (please see special section below)
- LED gloves, LED microlights, etc.
- Balloons, balls, Frisbees, and/or any other projectile.
- Kandi bracelets and/or necklaces
- Large bags or purses
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Electronic or vapor cigarettes
- Large bags or backpacks
- Totems and/or flagpoles
- Marker pens and spray paint
- Flyers, stickers, and posters
- Flammable products or materials and sprays
- Illegal substances of any kind (including medical marijuana)
- Drug paraphernalia
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Tripods, monopods, or selfie sticks.
- Any item that can be used as a weapon, including wallet chains
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or
- Inflict damage to people and goods
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, or any other kind of explosive
- Single-lens reflex cameras, including digital single-lens reflex cameras (SLR/DSLR)
- Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
- Large umbrellas
Special Note About Prescription and OTC Medications
- Prescription medication are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, any persons attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription. Further, if a person has mixed multiple pills in a single prescription container or if a person is attempting to enter with prescription pills in a non-prescription container, medical representatives should be involved to make the final determination about whether or not such pills are to be allowed in the venue.
- Over-the-counter medications are allowed in provided that they are new and the original, factory- sealed container.
Special Note About Focus Light Beam Devices
- Focus light beam devices of any kind or type, including laser pointers, are not allowed into MDBP events.
- The MDBP Tour requires that security inside the venue be diligent in addressing focus light beam devices that may make it through the searches.
- As allowed by local laws, it is requested that security remove or render useless the any focus light beam devices that make it into the venue; should local law prevent the confiscation of batteries and/or the devices themselves, it shall be at the sole discretion of security personnel, in accordance with typical venue policies, as to how focus light beam devices are addressed.
REVOLUTION LIVE ID POLICY
MAD DECENT BLOCK PARTY
FT. LAUDERDALE, FL 2016
Our policy is to request ID from any customer who appears to be under the age of 30 years old. We have the right to, and will, refuse entry to any customer who cannot produce a valid form of identification.
Acceptable ID’s • Valid current drivers license or learners permit issued by the State of Florida or any other state • Valid photo identification card issued by the State of Florida or any other state • Armed Forces Identification • Valid U.S. Passport or travel visa/passport issued by a foreign country containing the holder’s photograph.
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- NO School ID cards
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificates
- NO Photocopies of any ID
- NO Expired ID Card
- NO License/ID card from countries other than U.S/Canada
- NO Social Security Card
- NO Voter Registration Card
Anyone who fails to present an Accepted ID upon entry will not be allowed into the Festival. No refunds will be processed for anyone who is denied entry because they did not bring Accepted ID.